Sunday 5 July 2015

Week in Pictures #5

1: I made my friend take this photo while I was driving because I thought it was such a pretty sunset 
2: Later on that evening we ended up ordering 3 sundaes between the two of us and they were all delicious. No regrets. 
3: Somehow ended up with a free day between Glastonbury and Prom and my holiday AND there was nice weather, so I actually spent time in the garden with a book?!
4: Prom time! These are my 3 friends who I went on holiday with last year and who I love a whole lot 
5: This is my friend Adam who offered to be my date for the evening and got just a little bit drunk and adorable 
6: SO many selfies. So many. 
7: My friend Patrick, who doesn't actually go to my school anymore so it was lovely to see him! We also went on an adventure the next day, feeling a little bit worse for wear but I didn't get any pictures of that 
8: We finished off the evening with some fireworks and all in all, it was a lovely way to say goodbye 
9: The school my little brother and sisters go to had a Prize Giving Day and it was decorated like a beach hut, with buckets and spades and seagulls and it was so cute




No comments

Post a Comment

© Meguana
Maira Gall