Thursday 12 February 2015

Sweet Treats Popcorn*

I was recently contacted by a company called Sweet Treats on Twitter (@Sweet_Tree_Co) and was sent a sample of some of their popcorn to try and let you know what I think!

I received a packet of popcorn which contained a mix of toffee and chocolate coated popcorn. Toffee is one of my favourite flavours so that made me happy and I'd never tried any chocolate coated popcorn before so I was really excited to try it!
I snacked on these treats whilst marathoning a good season and a half of Community on Netflix (Psh, A Levels, what A Levels?!) and they actually lasted a fair deal of time! My sweet tooth, whilst it has cravings very frequently, cannot actually handle eating too much sweetness as once so I managed to spread my little packet over a few hours.

As you can imagine, the Toffee was as lovely as I was expecting them to be - nothing out of the ordinary if you're used to the likes of Butterkist or other Cinema-type brands, but I must admit that I wasn't overly blown away by the chocolate coated ones! This might just be my lack of sweet tooth coming into play but I found them to be quite sickly and that the popcorn inside had gone a little too soft for my liking - I like it to have a nice crunch, which I definitely found with the toffee ones!

Sweet Treats make the most amazing (you guessed it) sweet treats, which they're always posting on their Twitter and make my mouth water every time I see it - everything from Sweet Trees to Cones to Personalised Hampers - there's something for everyone! 

Have you ever tried anything from Sweet Treats? Am I the only one who doesn't like chocolate coated popcorn? Let me know what you think!

4 comments

  1. I've only tried the Cadbury chocolate coated popcorn and it's okay but as like you, I don't have a massive sweet tooth. Give me sweet n salty popcorn any day! This packaging looks really cute though :D x

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know Cadbury did chocolate covered popcorn! I might have to recommend that to my best friend, he loves all things sweet... I completely agree with you on the Sweet and Salty! x

      Delete
  2. Oh wow this sounds amazing! I love popcorn xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might be worth checking out for you then! x

      Delete

© Meguana
Maira Gall